23rd March, 2020
Due to COVID-19, the Government has announced an alert level 4. The shop close on 25th March until further notice.
We will postpone current bookings to at the soonest May, but it will depend on circumstances regarding COVID-19 in the coming month. We will contact all current clients and reschedule appropriately once the circumstances permit it.
Please send your emails address ASAP.
We will take new bookings probably at least 4 weeks later depending on how the situation goes.
Please keep an eye on our social media